I'm chosing the labrador simply because of the shedding factor. A nice thick flowing coat is cute, but you'll be going through vacume cleaners left and right. The short-haired dogs are better.
Don't tell Jag I said this but...DON'T DO IT AT ALL! It's just too much work having two kids AND a dog. Although you have lots of energy, so maybe you won't mind walking the dog after you get the kids in bed because you were running around all day and didn't have the time before then or finding a dog sitter when you go out of town or vacuuming EVERY DAY because of the god hair.
4 comments:
I'm chosing the labrador simply because of the shedding factor. A nice thick flowing coat is cute, but you'll be going through vacume cleaners left and right. The short-haired dogs are better.
Don't tell Jag I said this but...DON'T DO IT AT ALL! It's just too much work having two kids AND a dog. Although you have lots of energy, so maybe you won't mind walking the dog after you get the kids in bed because you were running around all day and didn't have the time before then or finding a dog sitter when you go out of town or vacuuming EVERY DAY because of the god hair.
I typed 'god hair'. Was that Feudian? Do I have some deeply buried belief that Jag is God? Nah!!!
And nevermind me, I'm anti-dog right now because Jag is pooping in the house as of late. The boys will L-O-V-E a doggie!
I say Golden or Lab. Worked at Vet for twelve years... ;)
Post a Comment