Monday, January 4, 2010

Wigging Out!

It is becoming more and more apparent that Sam just loves costumes, dress-up, and pretend! With parents like us, is this any surprise?!?!


This is a shot from Halloween. He decided to try Morgan's gypsy wig on!


This is a shot from Thanksgiving when he and Morgan decided to dress him up in her wig and tutu! He thought it was hysterical that he was wearing a tutu. He came inside the house, started dancing around, and shouting out, "I'm Dolly Partner, I'm Dolly Partner!"


Another of Morgan's and Sam's Thanksgiving creations!


He actually looks pretty adorable with this cut. Perhaps I should discuss growing his hair out and dying it brunette with our hairdresser?


These next few shots are from last summer's annual beach vacation. He must have been going for the redneck/rockstar/Clemson fan/Britney Spears look...




Hmmm....this must be where he gets it from!!!

No comments: