I like Molly better. As my husband says, you have to wait for the dog to tell you what their name is. I crossed my fingers that he didn't have the same idea for our children. It would have really sucked if Sage "looked" like a Gertrude. So we have had really interesting dog names. Right now we have a dog named Howard and a cat named Who. We also have a stray cat Brutus that hangs out in our garage. I am not sure what happened to the other stray named Caesar. Thomas is Jerime's 16 year old black lab that lives with his parents with their other dog Scrubs. We even had a dog named Odum after Jerime kept saying "oh you dumb dog" Lots of ideas for you. If you want I can have Jerime look at her and tell you what her name is. Have fun!
1 comment:
I like Molly better. As my husband says, you have to wait for the dog to tell you what their name is. I crossed my fingers that he didn't have the same idea for our children. It would have really sucked if Sage "looked" like a Gertrude. So we have had really interesting dog names. Right now we have a dog named Howard and a cat named Who. We also have a stray cat Brutus that hangs out in our garage. I am not sure what happened to the other stray named Caesar. Thomas is Jerime's 16 year old black lab that lives with his parents with their other dog Scrubs. We even had a dog named Odum after Jerime kept saying "oh you dumb dog" Lots of ideas for you. If you want I can have Jerime look at her and tell you what her name is. Have fun!
Post a Comment